Alarm Clock 2.4.5 Free Download For Mac
If you looking on the internet an Alarm Clock Mac So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for Mac user to Set recurring and static alarms, or Define an alarm clock style sleep pattern for your snooze button! you can wake Up with amazing own music you select and Play a web radio station as an alarm. you can download official Alarm Clock latest version link below.
This handy little app runs discreetly in the status bar so that it doesn’t get in the way and does not take space at the dock. Use it to set as many alarms as you need, either once or again. Then choose any of the songs, playlists, and even radio stations in the iTunes library. The app takes care of the rest, even waking your computer from sleep if necessary.
Alarm Clock Mac OverView:
Alarm Clock Pro is not just a common alarm clock for Mac. Use it to wake you up every day, to send and write your e-mails, to remember appointments, to randomize your iTunes selection, to control an Internet radio station and even to bake your food! You won’t need to worry anymore about twisting or ensuring that it contains good batteries. Not to mention that from this miserable ringing you’ll never wake up with a headache. There are many additional computer alarm clocks, but none offer Alarm Clock Pro‘s number of useful features and flexibility. you can also check out the smcFanControl For Mac.
Wake up to your selection’s serenity. Call a clock or a cell phone to rest the goofy retro beeps and bumps in. Use Alarm Clock Pro for Mac to remember or keep social appointments when waking up. At work, follow-up meetings with customers set interruptions, run the office radio, set project timers, or monitor workspace with discretion.
How can I set the alarm on my Mac?
- Click the Calendar icon located in the Dock. If the Calendar icon doesn’t display in the Dock, click the “Go” menu, select “Applications” and double-click “Calendar.”
- Double-click the date that you want to use for the alarm. Type a name for the alarm in the “New Event” text area.
- Select the date and choose the time that you want the alarm to go off in the “From:” field. You don’t need to change the information in the “To:” field.
- Choose the “Alert:” drop-down menu and select “Custom.”
- Select the “Message With Sound” option from the first drop-down menu.
- Choose a sound from the list of options in the second drop-down menu. Alternatively, select “Open File” and choose an audio file on your hard drive to play when the alarm goes off.
- Try it.
Features Of Alarm Clock on Mac
- Set recurring and static alarms.
- Define an alarm clock style sleep pattern for your snooze button!
- Calculate time between two dates.
- Play a web radio station as an alarm.
- Determine the time in another Time Zone.
- Prioritize and organize your task list.
- Built-in stopwatch.
- Bultt-in kitchen timer.
- Open a file or program.
- Run a system shell command.
- Play an iTunes playlist.
- Wake your Mac from sleep.
- Sleep, Restart, Shutdown or Logout.
- Automatically send out e-mails.
- Connect and disconnect your modem.
- Much More……………/
Alarm Clock for Mac Torrent Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Alarm Clock Pro 11.0.6
- Setup File Name: Alarm_Clock_Pro_11.0.6.dmg
- Full Setup Size: 30 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Latest Version Release Added On 10th April 2019
System Requirements For Alarm Clock for Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- Machine: Apple Macbook
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.